Sunday, July 28, 2013

Tiring weekend

'Have a nice weekend' is commonly uttered when somebody is about to leave the office on Friday's evening. Selalunya, happy lah kan bila Jumaat tiba. Thank god it's Friday huh? So sad to say, last weekend was not a nice one. Penat....ohohoh..really penat. The first week we were without mbak around. My parents who help to watch over my kids during the weekdays, gone back to their home. Nak siram pokok bunga (biasalah orang2 tua ni..). Sib baik takde bela ayam ke, kambing ke..
Basuh baju sekolah Hayaa, kasut sekolah. Nak kena hambat budak2 ni mandi, breakfast, lunch, mandi petang, makan malam, tido malam (have to put up with so many, 'taknak tu, taknak ni' patience wearing thin..grrrr). Groceries, sapu rumah, mop rumah, laundry, sidai baju, lipat baju. Boleh je nak hantar semua ke kedai dobi but we opted to send only office wear. Less ironing for office wear, except kena iron baju sekolah Hayaa je lah. Satu benda tak buat...siram pokok bunga. Tak psl2, pokok2 tu kena puasa jugak.
Saturday, we bought JM Bariani for iftar. Sunday evening, my mom & dad dah balik semula from their house. She bought ayam bakar (emmm..drumstick bakar..besar betul drumstick nye). I defrosted some chicken sebab teringin nak makan ayam masak lemak (nope, no cili api..tak tahan pedas). When I was about to cook it. tgk2 makcik tu dah tolong masakkan (kekeke). Sempat la jugak I made agar2 santan perisa pandan (apa nama tah).
Huuhuhu..thinking about next weekend, I think this is the first time ever I am not looking forward to a weekend.

No comments: