Sunday, July 7, 2013

Kids :)

Yesterday, Hayaa was at the PC playing games when Huda appeared, waking up from her evening nap. Yg nak tergelak (tahan dalam hati..) masa Hayaa nampak Huda, she said 'Huda!). And both hugged each other. Alolololo...hahahah..terasa gedik I tell you!
Anyway, about baby boy. we are now tgh actively thinking about baby boy's name. Antara calon2 nya :
- Imaduddin (or Imad Addin) - my idea
- Umar abd Aziz - hubby's. I kinda of like Umar since I admired Umar al Khattab - 1 thumb up. But Umar abd Aziz is wayyy tooo longgg. Hubby said he chose Umar not after the 2nd khalifah, but of another great ruler. I did my search and apparently Umar II was the great grandson of Umar al Khattab - 2 thumbs up :).
Rasa nye lah kan...saya memang dah berat ke nama Umar nihh..eheheh..

No comments: