Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Family Photo by Hayaa and surprising encounter with a good person

Ni sekolah punya homework. Punyalah berhari2 dok pester kitaorg for manila card, kertas warna, kertas hiasan, gam (dah ada pun mintak lagi..?!) and photos of each family members. So last Saturday, we took photos using hubby's iPhone and printed it out using our printer color.
Hari Ahad cari la kertas2 tu dkt Mydin, takde. Pergi stationary shop nearby, tutup. So I decided to buy it @Ampang Park on Monday. When I walked out from LRT station, I saw the Pos Malaysia stationary kiosk, totally forgot about buying things here. So I stopped by and gathered all the necessary stuff.
Tapi bila nak bayar, I discovered yg I was out of cash! Lupa lak semalam dah pakai habis. Segan dgn adik tu. 'Kensel lah dik.' Tapi tiba2 adik tu kata 'Takpe lah kak, bayar kemudian.' Wahhh...masih ada lagi this tahap of kepercayaan, I felt happily surprised. So I promise to come back during noon break. She only noted down the amount I owed, my HP number & my name on her note book. That was it.
During noon break, I came back and she remembered me, smiled at me. I picked up some other stuff eg. scissor that cut a pattern and Pilot refill. Tapi bila nak bayar (RM10.30), takde syiling nak bayar 30sen. Again, the girl surprised me. 'Tak payah lah Kak, takpe boss saya tak kisah benda2 kecik macam ni.' Kita pun korek la purse, jumpa laa 5 sen 4 keping. Jadi laaaa, so I gave it to her. Discount 10 sen.
Syok kan, ada lagi orang2 macam ni in KL city center.
Anyway, back to Hayaa's family photo, this is the result.
Terror jugak awek ni menghias :)

No comments: