Monday, November 18, 2013

Medical checkup and other agendas

Went to hospital today for a follow up. My pantang will be over soon OH YEAAHH! I fidgeted while waiting for my turn at the clinic, coz I did not bring the baby along and wished to be home as soon as possible for next feeding. Did not have to wait long and when the check was over (everything is A-okay), I rushed to the parking lot.
Saw a banner in the lounge area on Diabetes Walk and baru teringat about Terry Fox Run shirt which can be purchased at CARIF. Nasib baik tak masuk kereta and keluar parking lagi. Bought the t-shirts for both me and hubby. Mission accomplished!
There was another mission, to buy 1901 hotdog. Today is 19th so macam biasa ada cheap sale RM2.99 for small one and RM3.99 for large one. Not that I crave 1901 that much, it's just that I never had the chance to buy it cheap elsewhere coz the queue would be soooo long. Kat spital nye 1901, lengang je la. Angkat satu!
By the time I got home, I asked bibik about the baby. The baby was still asleep since I left for the hospital. Hah! Syukur alhamdulillah. If all went well, today will be genap seminggu berjaya BF baby 100%.

1 comment:

lina said...

You got your tees. I belum!!!

Congrats for berjaya BF 100% :-)